Criminal Law · Estate Planning and Administration · Personal Injury · Workers' Compensation
At the Law Offices of James P. Brady in Toms River, New Jersey, you will receive the highest level of client service and quality representation. That is a promise from me, attorney James P. Brady.
A Note About My Trial and Appeals Experience
Since starting my legal career more than 30 years ago, I have tried approximately 100 cases and have been involved in 60 appeals, including many that have been published as legal precedent in New Jersey law.
I focus my practice in the following areas of the law:
Criminal Law: Depending on the nature of the alleged crime, severe consequences can ensue from a criminal conviction, including incarceration in state prison. I have handled many criminal defense cases over the course of my legal career, including serving as a member of the Ciba-Geigy defense team in the 1980's.
My criminal defense services include aggressive defense representation for:
- DWI Charges
- Municipal and Traffic Court Proceedings, including Driving With a Suspended License
- Narcotics Offenses
- Theft and Property Offenses
- Assault and Violent Crimes, Sexual Assault
- Juvenile Court Offenses
I also offer services to help you clear your record of prior criminal matters, including expungements and record sealing.
Personal Injury Litigation: I have been helping injured individuals receive compensation for their personal injuries in New Jersey throughout my entire career. I am thoroughly conversant with all aspects of personal injury law, as well as the medical issues that arise in every case.
During most of my career, I served as litigation defense counsel for some of the nation's largest insurance companies, including Allstate, Farmer's Mutual, Liberty Mutual and Clarendon National. I apply that experience to find creative solutions and strategies to help my clients recover the maximum money damages the law entitles them to for their personal injury case.
I am ready to help you recover compensation for personal injury and wrongful death resulting from:
- Car Accidents
- Slip-and-Fall Accidents, Premises Liability
- Dog Bites and Animal Attacks
- Workplace accidents, including New Jersey Workers' Compensation Claims
Additional Areas of Practice
I also offer experienced legal counsel in the following areas of practice:
- General, Contract and Business Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Property Disputes
- Partnership Disputes and Business Dissolution
- Breach of Contract Litigation
- Sales and Purchase Agreement Litigation
- Business/Corporate Formation
- Contract Drafts, Reviews and Revisions
- Investor and Partnership Agreements
- Business Succession Planning
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration and Probate Court Matters
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions
Lakewood Residential and Commercial Real Estate Lawyer
From my office in Toms River, I advise and represent clients in communities throughout Ocean County, Atlantic County and Monmouth County, New Jersey. Call me toll free at 800-599-1882 or contact my office by e-mail to arrange a free consultation with an experienced Toms River real estate lawyer today.